Music by The Refusers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some Unworldly Wisdom



Now to leave the hypocracy and irresponsibility of politics and human community to read an inspiring and uplifting poem:

“In This Moment”

In this moment, I will love rather than judge.
In this moment, I will build rather than destroy.
In this moment, I will look to God, rather than to other people, for approval and direction.

In this moment, I will change because I want to,
not because I need to.

In this moment, I will realize my power,
rather than blame other people for their actions.
In this moment, I will experience the joy of God’s plan, rather than the pain of my plan.

In this moment, I will see the possibilities,
rather than the difficulties.

In this moment, I will serve others,
rather than serve myself.
In this moment, there is Heaven on Earth.

Channeled from Angel Ariel by Stevan J. Thayer

No comments: