Music by The Refusers

Monday, July 15, 2013

“Celebrate What’s Right with the World” - A Film

 

The Film


“Celebrate What’s Right with the World” is a film I made to help folks approach life with confidence, grace and celebration.

The stories and lessons it includes came from my years as a photographer with National Geographic.

Those years gave me a perspective that changed my life and other lives as well.

Because it turns out that Celebrate has become one of the most successful training films ever produced. That’s not me, folks, that’s the message. That’s just a lot of people knowing in their hearts that there’s a better, more positive way of looking at the world. That celebration really can be a way of life. So, please, enjoy the film. Then go out and celebrate what’s right with the world!

Here's the link to the film:

Check out this great new site, Celebrate What's Right With the World

 

1 comment:

Toni said...

Incredible video. It got me out of my head and into my heart.

Thank you.