Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dawn's Baby - Another Vaccination Injuried Story


December 4, 2013

Our youngest soon to be daughter (We are trying hard to adopt her) was forced under STATE care to get vaccinated. She was given the MMR, Hepatitis B, Chickenpox, Haemophilus Influenzae, Diphtheria Tetanus & Pertussis, Polio, and Pneumococcal Conjugate ALL at once on November 19th 2013. On November 30th 2013 she broke out in a rash ALL over her body. Which I believe to be a reaction from the MMR va...ccine. I took her to her doctor's office yesterday. They said that yes it MAY be from the vaccine but that she would get her other MMR vaccine before going to kindergarten and NOT to worry about it. Also to flip a coin that it MIGHT be from the vaccine but it could be viral too !!! We have three other children who have not broken out in a RASH (which I think is the Measles) nor my husband or I !!! The Dr office wants her to come back next Tuesday so she can get current on ALL of her immunizations !!! I want to cry so bad.
 
Dawn Smith
 
Source:
 
 
 

No comments: